1. Binary code s.r.o., IČ: 06725767, DIČ: CZ06725767, with a registered office at Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Prague (hereinafter: “administrator“) is the administrator of personal data, pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR“).
2. The administrator’s contact details are
- address: Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Prague
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +420 723 721 929
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of the processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose for personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when making an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it,
- for sending business messages and doing other marketing activities
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision on the part of the administrator in the sense stipulated in Article 22 of the GDPR.
The data retention period
1. The administrator shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (the administrator’s subcontractors)
Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing and cloud services.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By sending an order from the online ordering form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator reserves the right to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of personal data protection will be published on their website, and the new version of these terms and the conditions will simultaneously be sent to you to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on April 1, 2019.